Friday, January 18, 2013

Dear Mr. Last Guest of the Night


Dear Mr. Last Guest of the Night,
            I work in what I would describe as a mid level restaurant. We try and maintain a fine dinning atmosphere without letting the prices get too high. So for the most part out guest are well mannered and easygoing. However Mr. Last Guest of the Night, you are by far the rudest person I have ever encountered.
            First of all, forcing your daughter and her husband to sit at another table because they showed up fifteen minutes late and you’re to lazy to move four feet to a table that will comfortable seat all five of you is ridiculous. And then after they have eaten and left, without you speaking a word to them, you trying to convince your son and wife it was your daughters fault is pathetic.
            Furthermore, when a restaurant closes at 10:00 pm and I try and give you your check at 9:50 pm don’t say “no we don’t want that. We’re going to sit and talk for a while. And don’t try and push us out like our last server did.” That is a rude and completely inconsiderate thing to say to someone. I know you think you are the master of everything and I am nothing more than a lowly servant whose only purpose in life is to cater to your every wish, but you’re wrong. I have a life, a home to go to and I need to go to bed so I can wake up, come back and serve more idiots like you.
            Oh and by the way, Mr. Last Guest of the Night when it’s 10:15 pm and you’re the last people in the restaurant and you server is standing twenty feet away from you staring you down, it means he wants you to GET OUT!
            So Mr. Last Guest of the Night, I know you think you’re better than everyone around you, but you’re not. You’re nothing more than rude and inconsiderate to your family, the people around you and the people serving you. Oh and just a helpful hint for you, DON’T ANGER PEOPLE WHO HANDLE YOUR FOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment